Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So How Do I Do...


be quiet. Yeah, that right. go a 30 minutes, and not say a word. Try not speaking this afternoon. How about a 24 hour marathon of silence? Instead of answering someone's question, just look at them. Walk away and stare as you do it. Give people a look of suprise, wonder, anger, joy, elation, "you gott be kidding" looks...no explaining them...sounds like it could be interesting...well. that's what you got with me and this blog over the next 2 weeks, starting today. For those of you who know me, or have spent time around me, you've probably heard me say a word or two. I do like to write, and have been meaning to get back into it. But as a hobby, not a requirement.
Why can't you talk? Well, I had a polyp removed from my vocal chords. Before today, I sounded like a cross between George Burns and Don Johnson...I think..I hope at least..could've been worse, maybe better...not sure. Damn! It's so funny, as I sit back to read over what I have written to you all, I immediately try to read it aloud...I had to stop myself! This is gonna be tough. I'll begin the rest tomorrow. Stay tuned til then.!
News Of The Silent

No comments:

Post a Comment