Thursday, February 10, 2011

So I Saw The Black Swan..


And I never thought I would see a very able group of people(who CAN speak too) "Screw up a PB & J". I guess that makes me still young... hopefully? Anyways, when a film is being created from a book, it never gets made right in the first place. Secondly, if a script that is thrown on your desk invloves Tchaikovsky and girls that like other girls, you stay clear of one thing: BLOOD....and GUTS too. I appreciate horror films, and sometimes violence does it for me. But this movie was "half assed" in every sense of the phrase.
I'm proud of myself for not uttering a word thus far, even though there have been many moments where I normally do it...when I talk to myself(I talk to myself alot, in case you are wondering), stretching and holding my hands high in the air, I usually make a strange, hyena-like noise..I've been good, not doing any of that..And laughing...oh boy, Hunter Towns almost got me today with a truely priceless joke..I did have to keep a lid on it. not easy. Especially not easy when the joke comes from one of Georgia's finest story tellers.
I am down in south georgia tonight, its so quiet down here! You forget how quiet it gets from being up in the citywide hamster race we live in.
Say, what's the difference between a hamster and a rat? Why do people domesticate hamsters over rats? Hamsters are rodents too, right? It seems as though their diets differ slightly, but that's it....oh wait a minute..Wait a Freikin Minute Here! There is one more difference...Male Hamsters typically have overwhelmingly large testes, once the sex of a hamster is determined after 4-6 weeks of maturation.
"So lemme get dis straight: the fella with the bigger balls gets the house, huh? "
Thank You Wikipedia

1 comment:

  1. Well Richard one difference between these rodents is that rats, when exposed to dangerously high levels of chemical waste, will tear your freaking limbs off then gruesomely decapitate you for dramatic effect!

    ReplyDelete